Goni Sarakinov is the owner and primary consultant at Sarakinov Consulting Inc. With over 20 years’ experience advising organizations is the public and private sector developing and deploying solutions to address cyber security concerns, privacy regulations in Canada, and the USA. Successfully planned, developed, and deployed information security and privacy programs.
He holds cybersecurity and privacy certifications:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
- SABSA Chartered Enterprise Security Architect.
Participated and presented on the following panels:
- Ontario Society of Professional Engineers Roundtable on Smart Cities Cybersecurity
- GDPR and its impact on Digital Marketing
- Privacy and Blockchain
- Cybersecurity for Small Business
Verticals worked in include:
- Public Sector
a. Government of Ontario
b. Government of Ontario Agencies
- Private Sector
d. IT Services
e. Business Training
Our Mission Statement
As trusted advisors, we help our clients secure their valuable information assets and meet compliance obligations by working with them to plan and build a successful initial or remediation program encompassing cyber security and privacy capabilities.